Welcome to the Fernie Chamber of Commerce
Request for Proposal – Bid 2016-01
The Fernie Chamber of Commerce is looking to complete an invest-ready document for Fernie. There are two parts to this project.
1) Gather the following information and organize content into a clear simple bullet form.
2) A graphic designer to design an attractive four-page brochure with the information.
You are welcome to bid on one or both pieces of this proposal.
Content to include:
Coffee and Convos June 1st replaced by an afternoon BBQ
Chamber members are invited to the new Fernie RV resort for tours around the resort, presentation on resort and it's offerings, and great community and networking discussion.
Networking and BBQ
Fernie Chamber of Commerce Blog
As we talk about bed and breakfast operations in Fernie, it is important to recognize the work being done by businesses in this sector. Andre Labine, President of the Fernie B&B Association shares a little about this organzition and the work it does in our community.
Steps to registering your home as a residential bed and breakfast.
1) Confirm your home is in residential zone R1 or R1B.
R1 and R1B covers most homes in town that are not multi-family units. Examples of multi-family housing includes duplex, row house, and apartment.
2) Ensure that you are renting three or less rooms in a home you are occupying.
3) Provide parking spaces for each room you are renting.